I had high hopes for this quarter. However, between machine woes, getting sick, and travel, I didn't get as much done as I had hoped.
My original list was here.
So, here's the list and what got finished:
4th Quarter FAL
1. Hexy MF
Progress was made, but I expect this one will get finished sometime in 2013. I'm a slow hand sewer. I have about half of the rows sewn all together.
2. Pouch for Sewing Summit Swap
3. Pouch #1 and #2 for me
4. Travel Tool Case
5. Green Skirt
6. Tula Skirt (I learned I'm not great at invisible zippers...holding off on this one.)
7. Spider Skirt (ditto)
8. EPP cushion for Travelin' Pic blog
9. Quilt for my Aunt
10. Converging Corners (Still in a bag somewhere)
11. Sew Intertwined
12. Quilt Mod Pop
13. How Far Will You Go quilt (Top complete, still hand quilting)
14. Mouthy Stitches swap
15. Heal circle Improv quilt
16. Malka Quilt--Tabled til 2013
17. Journal Covers--I made a couple, but apparently only have a picture of one.
18. Knit Cowl (still hunting for a pic)
19. Weekender bag--Gave up on that one.
20. Scrap Vomit--Uh, so it would be done, see...but I switched machines and half the blocks are one size, and the other half are small. So I'm going to have to make 2 in 2013.
21. Coin Frame Purses
22. Stockings (half went to kids, half went to service people)
23. Superhero EPP--I can't find it. It will get finished in 2013.
I'm going to count that as 14 out of 23. Honestly, if I had chosen to power through (and I could find #23), I'd have three more done. But I'm choosing mindless stitching today. I've got cold #2 rolling in and a minor fever again. Blech. So, there it is. I'll link up and add the knit cowl pic when I find it.
Here's my totals for the year:
1st quarter FAL: 6/8
2nd quarter FAL: 11 /14
3rd quarter FAL: 19/25
4th quarter FAL: 14/23
TOTAL COMPLETED UFOS BECAUSE OF FAL: 50