Tuesday, September 29, 2015
I have to admit, I didn't attack my massive list (posted here) as aggressively as I planned. I had a staph infection of my foot that grounded me for a couple of weeks and had a hard time getting my sewjo back. Then school started up again, and it was draining. So...yeah. The next list will be equally mahousive, as I have a big case of the SHINY.
1. #whedonverse swap..DONE!!! It's getting mailed by Fri.
2. #muppetcraft swap..DONE!!! I'm still waiting for my partner to get it.
3. #pirateswap..DONE!! And received by my partner.
4. Moda Modern building blocks quilt...currently at the long armer. I'm super excited about this one.
5. Gypsy Wife quilt...Done!!!
(sorry this isn't a great pic. It's on my guest bed which is currently laden with projects.)
7. Castle Wall mini...no progress
8. Zelda quilt..ummm...I'm a bad wife since I haven't started this yet. (It was supposed to begin the week I got the staph infection.)
9. Heal Gemstone quilt...done!!!
10. Tear Drop quilt...untouched.
11. Raspberry Kiss cat lady quilt...I have a few blocks done. Petered out.
12. Small world QAL...postponed until Nov when I get to take the actual class with Jen Kingwell.
13. Knitting bags (set 1)...DONE!!!
14. Knitting bags (set 2)
15. Knitting bags (set 3)
16. C & S improv
17. Leo's mini
18. Ike's mini
19. Catvent (Lizzy version)..I have a few blocks done.
20. Hexy Diamond..haven't touched it.
21. Dress 1..didn't do it yet.
22. Dress 2
23. Dress 3..also not done
24. Dress 4...nope
25. Tunic 1..did this one with a batch of others not on my list.
26. Tunic 2..didn't mess with silk yet.
27. Tunic 3...nope.
28. Esme blouse...washed the fabric. It will be on the next list.
29. Steampunk quilt...moving it over.
30. Meridian 2...nope.
31. Tangential...moving to next list.
32. Doctor Who sampler...haven't touched it.
33. Patchwork City...have pulled fabric.
34. Cross quilt...need to pull it to play with early next quarter.
35. Itty Bitty Broken Star...nope
36. Modern Medallion...fabric pulled for next quarter.
37. AMH improv...top done. Might finish before quarter officially up.
38. C &S Fauxdori
39. Lizzy Fauxdori
40. Fauxdori for Robin
41. Fauxdori for Karen
42. Fauxdori for MIL
43. Flannel pj pants...trying to get these done before cutoff.
44. pouches for Wellspring
45. Mystery Medallion quilt with Karie...the one for me is started.
46. Starbright 2...taking it to Stash Bash.
47. Fauxdori for Ginny
48. Tunic 4...might get it done before deadline
49. Dress 5...cut pieces. haven't sewn it.
50. Dress 6...didn't do it.
51. Owl Pillow
52. Fauxdori for Trollop
1. Socks scraps blanket...made some progress.
2. Felted shawl...did a little bit more.
3. hat for FIL
4. socks for Karen
5. May mystery socks...nope
6. June mystery socks...nope
7. July mystery socks...nope
8. August mystery socks...nope
9. September mystery socks...nope
10. Edisonade socks...nope
11. Katniss socks...I still have to frog part of sock #1.
12. Ariadne sweater...nope
13. peacock mittens...nope
14. reverse psych 2...started first section
15. Rogue roses socks...nope
16. queen of beads socks...nope
17. fraggle squiggle socks...nope
18. Knetted socks...nope
19. Raven swirl socks...nope
20. socks for mom...on sock one.
21. Alluvial shawl...nope.
22. random shawl...nope
23. rose city rollers...started sock #1.
Posted by Ella at 7:52 PM
I decided to make an apron for my partner as she likes to cook.
I went with a Captain Hammer emblem.
I decided I needed to add more, so I made a cross stitch of a quote from "Firefly."
I'm adding a bunch of other lovelies to the mix.
In addition, I finally finished the socks for my SIL.
I also finally got around to taking pictures of my C&S improv...which turned into two pillow covers for the guest room. I have Misdirection pics, too (also now living in the guest bedroom).
(This is the best pic I have as the guest bed is covered in stuff right now.)
I finished the Heal Circle quilt over Yom Kippur. It was, sadly, the first quilt I've finished in a while.
I finished the Owl Pillow (which is a Christmas present for a friend of mine).
The Moda Modern Building blocks top is now at the long armer.
Oh, and I finished the hat for my FIL. linking up!
Posted by Ella at 7:09 PM