Actually, let me start out with the fact that I really don't feel ashamed about my list.
I know I'll knock out a chunk of it this year.
I also know I really want to start a bunch of new projects and slash my stash.
1. How Far Will You Go quilt--finish hand quilting it and bind it
2. Tula Skirt--I have to get over my fear of invisible zippers. My last attempt was far from invisible.
3. Spider Skirt
4. Malka quilt I have all the blocks from a bee sitting in a box. I need to add a bit more before I have enough for a top.
5. Rainbow skill builder blocks quilt--Been sittin in a box. Needs to be assembled for donation.
6. Rolling pink/grey quilt--Blocks from a bee. Some didn't come back/neither did the fabric. (HATE THAT.) I have to scrounge around to find bits left to finish the missing blocks.
7. Halloween spider web quilt--Will be made from Boo bee blocks. I'm just waiting for them all to come back in.
8. Scrap Vomit #1 The top is done. I just got backing fabric today.
9. Scrap Vomit #2 I have the non diamond blocks. I had to make 2 because of seam allowance issues from switching machines...yeah. That's my story. I'll still have enough blocks to make a third, but I won't do that for a while.
10. Superhero EPP pillow This is almost done. (And I finally re-found it.)
11. Scrap vomit pillow #1 I want matching pillows for my quilts.
12. Scrap vomit pillow #2
13. Mystery Quilt (quilt/bind it)
14. Hexy MF--Mine is half way done (in terms of the flowers being sewn together. Realistically, I know I won't get this done this quarter, but I need to keep it on the list so I keep working on it.)
15. Project Linus monster quilt...pic coming.
16. Black, White, and Color quilt--I'm waiting for 6 more blocks to come in, but I think I have enough to make a quilt now. I'm REALLY excited about this one. It's from multiple rounds of multiple bees.)
17. Postage Stamp quilt (needs binding)...really this not being done is just sheer laziness on my part. I even have the binding made...just need to find it again.
18. Converging Corners..I'm least excited about this one, as it takes longer to do than I thought it would.
19. Project Linus yellow monkey quilt--Again...sheer laziness. The pattern is really simple. I've set a personal goal to donate more quilts to Project Linus this year than I did last year.
20. Bag out of extra block...I have an idea. Just have to carry it out.
21. Christmas Bunting (Twas meant to go with my mom's tree skirt. I'm getting a jump on next year and practicing my curves.)
22. String quilt (started at Sewing Summit)..I now have enough scraps to make a quilt. Again, this may be a longer term project.
23. Project using up Star block (started at Sewing Summit)
(sorry for the crap photo)..Again. I have an idea.
24. Mini quilt (started at Sewing Summit)...I have also the pieces for the blocks living in a pouch, but I have to re-find the directions.
25. Madrona Road challenge..I know what I'm doing...and it's a secret til it's done.
26. 80's block (project idea in my head)...aiming to get this one done this week.
27. Repair Pirate's apron. (One strip is too short....note to self: I AM SHORT. THE PIRATE IS NOT.)
28. AMH belt...I've had all these pieces since before Sewing Summit. It's a quick finish..just haven't felt like working on it.
29. Mom's Lila Tueller quilt..this thing is ginormous. (It covers my queen sized bed.) I joined a Craftsy class to figure out how to quilt this on my small machine.) It's living in the closet right now. Again, not too excited about this one. It's more my mom's style than mine and it ginormous...
30. khaki, burgundy Project Linus quilt...I think I have all the blocks..simple again.
31. Blue squares Project Linus Quilt..I inherited this one and really need to assemble the top.
32. HST Project Linus Quilt..ditto to #31.
33. Green Journal
While I know I can't get it all done in one quarter, I'm aiming for as many finishes from this list as possible. (I've also got 3x6 and 4x5 and a couple other of bees worth of blocks.) I'll have a do.good stitches quilt pieces coming in...and a couple of QALs.
Oh...and an original class play that will require copious amounts of sewing and painting, as it has characters in it ranging from Big Bird to Captain Hook. I still have to cast that by Thursday.
Oh...and I have a long distance wedding to be planning. We've got colors, a location for the ceremony, a location for the reception, menu ideas, an officiant, the save the date cards almost done, a dress (in need of fitting, but bought)....still have to do music, the invites, the tux, flowers (and non flowers bc of the wedding location)....um. There's a lot. So...um..yeah.
I'm going to go hyperventilate into a paper bag now.