Thursday, October 4, 2012

4th quarter FAL list.

I'll be linking up when the link goes live for 

2012 Finish-A-Long


This is my fourth quarter list.  I realistically don't expect to get it all done, but I want the list in one place....

In no particular order:
1.  Hexy MF (currently stalled out)

Hexy MF, left side

2.  pouch for Sewing Summit swap  (Deadline:Sewing Summit)


start of pouch

3.  pouch #1 and #2 for me for Sewing Summit (project bags)  (Deadline:  Sewing Summit)

orphans for pouches
4.  Travel tool case for Sewing Summit  (Deadline:  Sewing Summit)

travel case for Sewing Summit

5.  Finish green skirt embellishment and hemming  (deadline Christmas)

 
green skirt

6.  Tula skirt  (Deadline:Sewing summit)

Tula skirt

7.  Spider skirt  (deadline: Sewing Summit)

spider skirt

8.  Paper pieced cushion for the Travellin' Pic

travellin pic EPP

9.  quilt for my aunt  (My aunt asked for a quilt like my dad's last Xmas.  I haven't gotten far, as you can see.)

quilt for Aunt S.

10.  Converging Corners quilt  (haven't touched this in a while, but I have a pregnant friend who needs a quilt by Thanksgiving.  Deadline set.

Converging start

11.  quilt Sew Intertwined

Sew Intertwined Top


12.  Quilt Mod Pop
Testing, testing, testing

13.  How Far will you go quilt  (deadline:  right after Christmas)  (I'm behind 6 blocks, but I want to get the quilt done in time for the New Year.  I LOVE this one.)

Another Star, How Far Wil You Go QAL

14.  Mouthy Stitches swap  (deadline:  October, right after sewing summit)

Mouthy Stitches pull...

15.  Heal Circle Improv quilt  (Deadline:  Oct.)

do.good august
(These are Nicke's blocks from xxquilt)

16.  Malka quilt  (I have blocks from my bee month)

Malka quilt block

17.  journal covers  (deadline:  Christmas)  I'm going to use these as a scrap buster.  I have too many scraps, and I need some stocking stuffers.

journal stuff

18.  Knit Cowl  (deadline:  Sewing Summit)

knit cowl

19.  Weekender bag?  (All the bits have been sitting for MONTHS)  (deadline:  in theory, Sewing Summit)
(I may make this version #2 and go for a quilt as you go variant)

Weekender?

20.  Scrap Vomit  (I'm tired of just petting the pieces)

scrap vomit supplies


21.  coin frame purses  (I'm waiting for frames)  (Deadline: Christmas)

frame purse #1frame purse #2frame purse #2frame purse #4

22.  Stockings

stockings

23.  superhero EPP  (deadline:  Christmas)

Superhero EPP cushion

Add to all this Sewing Summit projects, a whole bunch of blocks for the 4x5, the boo bee, Running with Scissors bee, the Heal Circle and others...

9 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I hope sewing summit is like a year from now, because you have LOTS to do before then. OH MY! I am starting to panic and I don't even have a clue when your deadline is, and it isn't even my deadline. Good Luck and happy sewing, quickly too!

Katy Cameron said...

Oh man, good luck with all the SS deadlines! (I'm not saying how close now ;o) ) Good luck with the rest too obviously, but they have less pressure!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

That Sewing Summit is very needy?

FarahLin said...

wow... lots of great projects you've got there... happy sewing!!!

Jacey said...

I love your ambition! My to-do lists are the same way. Might as well include everything, whether you'll finish or not! But I know you, and you will finish much more than I would!! Have a super fun time at Summit! Wish I could be there with you!

Kelsey said...

Quite the list - love it! Your hexies look great!

**nicke... said...

oh holy crap! you weren't kidding! that is one long list and knowing you, it will all be finished! xoxoxo

Karen said...

What a long list. Good Luck.

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Only 23? :)))) Wow, enthusiastic! :)) You topped my list for sure :) Looking forward to see your finished things at the end of the quarter! :)