Apparently, I can't make a list without making it crazy.
Here was my 100 day hustle list.
100 Day Hustle List
1. Finish my half dozen ipad sleeves for Remember September. DONE
2. Medallion Quilt. DONE
3. Hexy MF. HALFWAY ASSEMBLED. It's really slow going.
4. Pouch for Sewing Summit. DONE
5. Pouch for me for Sewing Summit (project bag). DONE (and now I can't find it)
6. Travel tool case for Sewing Summit. DONE
7. Finish green skirt embellishment and hemming. DONE
8. Tula Skirt. WORKING ON INSTALLING ZIPPER TODAY.
9. Spider Skirt. DITTO.
10. Paper pieced cushion for the Travellin' Pic. DONE
11. Quilt for my Aunt. DONE
12. coaster set. DONE
13. Converging Corners quilt. STILL SITTING IN A BAG SOMEWHERE
14. Ghastlies quilt for B. ABANDONED FOR NOW, PENDING ADOPTION NEWS
15. Postage Stamp Quilt. STILL NEEDS BINDING.
16. Quilt Sew Intertwined. DONE.
17. Quilt Mod Pop. DONE.
18. How Far Will You Go Quilt. SEWING ON IT TODAY.
19. Mouthy Stitches Swap. DONE
20. 4x5 blocks. DONE
21. various and sundry bee blocks. (MOSTLY DONE, except for 3x6 and 2 HEAL blocks)
22. HEAL Circle Improv quilt. DONE
23. Wonky Stars (Aka the Condiment Quilt) DONE
24. Malka Quilt ON TAP THIS WEEK, I THINK
25. Journal Covers. DONE (I forgot to take pics before I gave them.)
26. Knit Cowl. DONE (And I can't find it right now)
27. Weekender Bag? Um. NO. GAVE UP.
28. Scrap Vomit. HALF OF THE BLOCKS DONE.
29. Pincushions for Swap. DONE (Also, apparently forgot to take pics.)
30. Coin Purses. DONE
Not so bad for a crazy, crazy list. I will have to update my FAL list. *sigh* A bunch is going to roll over.