Quarter 2 turned out to be suckfest. I lost my dog to renal failure.
The cat has been trying to be a bit more lovey but she's a weirdo. I miss him, his floof and his velvety nose.
I'm trying to regroup for Quarter 3....particularly before school starts up again.
So, I just got back from Sisters, Oregon....and I started a bunch more projects.
Not surprisingly, my list just got longer....I've got a lot of oldies, but I'm shuffling things around to give myself some to notice more than others.
Also, I'm still short some pictures. (Ahem, do as I say...don't shortchange your pictures if you want to win.)
1. Rosalie Dace's class Kuba-inspired quilt
2. Tula Nova All-Star quilt
3. Tula Nova Frida/sugar skull quilt
4. Tara Faughnan purple triangle quilt
5. Tara Faughnan turquoise triangle quilt
6. Sarah Bond's pickle dish quilt
7. Landscape quilt
8. Curve quilt from class with Jen Carlton-Bailey, quilt 1
9. Curve quilt from class with Jen Carlton Bailey, quilt 2
10. Red, black, white, and coral improv quilt
11. Tula Christmas quilt (July)
12. Tula cross quilt (August)
13. Tula September Dos Cuadrados quilt
14. Evie Twist quilt (this one was the class example, NOT MINE)
15. Green Tea and Sweet Beans (need to do applique borders)
16. Lucky Spool Quilt...I still have decide on binding
17. Tote bags. (My plan is to make these as the year progresses so I have a stack of go to presents handy.)
18. Journal covers for book group
19. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 1, top is now basted
20. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 2, top is now basted
21. Small World. I REALLY want to finish this one this year.
22. Cross Quilt improv. top is now finished
23. You are Enough quilt. Top is now done.
24. new knitting pouches
25. Hesperides pillow (started at Sisters 2 years ago)
26. Joe Cunningham improv quilt, basted
27. Tulapalooza March quilt (jellyfish)....quilting still needs to be finished
28. Tulapalooza April quilt (Sweet Tea)
29. Tulapalooza June quilt Cobblestones
30. badass quilt
31. Golden Days, Mostly done save one border.
32. Do. Good. Stitches Jewel Box quilt
33. Violet Craft's Lion quilt (SLOWLY hand quilting...like GLACIER paced)
34. Garden Gate (partially quilted) I hate the first part I did and am trying to decide if I really just wanted a mix of hand and machine quilting rather than ripping out the first part of what I did.
35. Round robin Improv. The top has been done for A LONG time. I'm just not feeling like my quilting skills are up to doing this one justice.
36. Milky Way Sampler, top is pin-basted. Thinking of hand quilting it.
37. Tula sampler block quilt, top done
38. Lindon Top
39. Funnel neck top
40. Fussy Cut Sampler (3 blocks short)
41. Tula Sampler, V.2 Cotton and Steel
42. Sushi Washi
43. Octopus top
44. Patchwork City quilt (Honestly, it's still in a bin. I've gotten frustrated with it every time I've pulled it out.) Feeling meh about this one. Might make the blocks into pouches instead.
45. Lawn tunic
46. Frida Dress
47. Galaxy dress/washi
48. Wrap sweater
49. Itty Bitty Broken star quilt
50. Tear Drop quilt
51. Dr who shoes (need to resew one and elastic both)
52. Love scrap quilt
53. Tula The Hood quilt (This one was my #quilttheweightoff quilt project)..It, um, stalled, pending some much needed weight loss. I think it's just going to be my scrap buster
55. Squircle quilt
56. Athena the Octopus quilt
57. Forest Fancy quilt
58. Art student tote
59. Cotton Ball quilt (designed at Sisters)...kind of a secret...hoping to release a pattern
60. Project Linus quilt
61. Glitter quilt (using the scrap pile)
62. Pool Tote 1 (I cut it out intending it to be a Christmas present and then fizzled)
63. Epic Halloween quilt
64. fairy/butterfly for MIL (it's been sandwiched, waiting to do reverse applique)
65. Skater dress
66. Skillbuilder quilt (with FMQ practice)
67. Rosalie Dace word quilt
68. Cristy Fincher Almond Butter
69. Baker's Dozen quilt
70. Thread catchers
Realistically, nothing much is going to happen here. I hate knitting when it's hot.
1. manticore socks
2. Scrap blanket
Bucket List for 2019 (NOT INTENDED FOR THIS QUARTER'S FAL LIST, but the ADHD might kick in)
1. Tula Tumbler quilt
2. Sujata Shah's Organized Chaos
3. Sloth quilt
4. Tula Future Garden quilt
5. Steampunk (I have one block cut)
6. Tree quilt
7. Fish quilt
8. Unicorn Quilt
9. Desert Forest critters