I'm going to count some of these are UFOs because the fabric is laying about, not because I've actually started these:
1. Monkey quilt...The rows to the top are pieced...it still needs finishing, borders, sammiching, quilting, and binding.
2. Mom's quilt, version 1. (Honestly, this one needs the services of a long arm quilter...but I still need to piece the back.)
3. The Prayer Flag quilt. (It's a mirror of mom's, but was originally meant for me. Ditto on the long armer..unless I make it an abbreviated version. I have to revisit the fabric, maybe it's not for me anymore.)
4. 241 bag for me in Loulouthi. (I have one piece cut out...ran out of time making a 241 for a bday present and shelved mine.)
5. 241 bag in Outfoxed.
6. Random charm quilt. (I started this out of charms I got that didn't work with any projects I had.)
7. HST quilt. (I made a ton of HSTs but pooped out on trimming them.)
8. 2nd apron for The Pirate. (The fabric for his Xmas present came too late for me to make one before I left for my parents.)
9. Swoon in City Weekend (I have had the stack there for months.)
10. Finish the boy version of the Across the Sea QAL quilt. The top is done. The pieced back is not.
11. My Dead Simple QAL cross quilt. I've got the fabric partially cut (in strips, but not squares yet), and the design is done....just needs cutting and assemblage. I think I even have the back pieces somewhere....
12. Pink girlie quilt for Project Linus.
Eep. I didn't think I had 12 projects...
Add to the list:
Sew. Happy. Quilt. QAL 2012
Sparkle Quilt QAL 2012