I guess it's not a surprise, but some of these are OLD. I need to clear out a bunch so I can start new things without guilt. I am apparently EMPRESS of WIPS. One of my personal goals this year is to get rid of stuff I don't need/don't really want to do any more. I also want to sew clothes. (I'm a bit torn on this one because I need to lose weight...and part of me wants to wait until I'm "skinnier" but then part of me says that's crap....I have plenty of fabric and deserve to feel that I look good in something I'm proud of making.) I'm also not a good example for the Finish-A-Long because some of these won't have pictures....Please note YOU need pictures. I can't win anything and have an insane list, so, there's that...ahem.
1. Violet Craft's Lion quilt (SLOWLY hand quilting...like GLACIER paced)
2. Tula sampler block quilt, top done
3. Tote bags. (My plan is to make these as the year progresses so I have a stack of go to presents handy.)
4. Garden Gate (partially quilted) I hate the first part I did and am trying to decide if I really just wanted a mix of hand and machine quilting rather than ripping out the first part of what I did.
5. Round robin Improv. The top has been done for A LONG time. I'm just not feeling like my quilting skills are up to doing this one justice.
6. Milky Way Sampler, hosted by Blossom Heart Quilts (top done and recipient chosen). This one is a priority finish.
7. Lindon Top
8. Funnel neck top
9. You are Enough quilt. I've fallen a bit behind on this one.
10. Lucky Spool Quilt (top done)
11. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 1, throw size
12. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 2, throw size
13. Tula Sampler, V.2 Cotton and Steel
14. Small World. I REALLY want to finish this one this year.
15. Sushi Washi
16. Octopus top
17. Cross Quilt improv. This top is about half done/assembled. I'd like to knock this one out.
18. Patchwork City quilt (Honestly, it's still in a bin. I've gotten frustrated with it every time I've pulled it out.)
19. Lawn tunic
20. Red dress
21. Frida Dress
22. Alabama Chanin-ing my blue dress
23. Galaxy dress/washi
24. Wrap sweater
25. Itty Bitty Broken star quilt
26. Tear Drop quilt
27. Dr who shoes (need to resew one and elastic both)
28. Love scrap quilt
29. Tula The Hood quilt (This one was my #quilttheweightoff quilt project)..It, um, stalled, pending some much needed weight loss. I think it's just going to be my scrap buster
31. Green Tea and Sweet Beans (need to do applique borders)
32. Golden Days (falling a bit behind)
33. Squircle quilt
34. Tulapalooza Jan quilt (wonky stars)
35. Tulapalooza Feb quilt (mystery)
36. Athena the Octopus quilt
37. Forest Fancy quilt
38. Art student tote
39. Cotton Ball quilt (designed at Sisters)...kind of a secret...hoping to release a pattern
40. Serenity Circle 4x6
41. new knitting pouches
42. Hesperides pillow (started at Sisters)
43. Project Linus quilt
44. Glitter quilt (using the scrap pile)
45. Pool Tote 1 (I cut it out intending it to be a Christmas present and then fizzled)
46. Epic Halloween quilt
47. fairy/butterfly for MIL (it's been sandwiched, waiting to do reverse applique)
48. Triforce Throw
49. Skater dress
50. Fussy Cut Sampler (3 blocks short)
51. Skillbuilder quilt (with FMQ practice)
52. Rosalie Dace word quilt
53. Joe Cunningham improv quilt, basted
54. Cristy Fincher Almond Butter
55. Tulapalooza March quilt (mystery)
56. badass quilt
57. Foxy baby quilt
58. Single Girl Quilt (just needs to be bound)
59. Various and sundry costumes for my class play!!!!
1. manticore socks
2. Peacock mittens (still on mitten #1)
3. Scrap blanket
4. slip stitch socks
5. Katniss Socks
6. Minion hat for class play
Bucket List for 2019 (NOT INTENDED FOR THIS QUARTER'S FAL LIST, but the ADHD might kick in)
1. Tula Tumbler quilt
2. Sujata Shah's Organized Chaos
3. Sloth quilt
4. Tula Future Garden quilt
5. Steampunk (I have one block cut)
6. Tree quilt
7. Fish quilt
8. Unicorn Quilt
9. Desert Forest critters
Like I said, EMPRESS!!!
My class play is in the middle of all this, so I don't know what will and won't get done, but there you have it. Linking up soon! Good luck to all of y'all!