I'll be linking up when the link goes live for
This is my fourth quarter list. I realistically don't expect to get it all done, but I want the list in one place....
In no particular order:
1. Hexy MF (currently stalled out)
2. pouch for Sewing Summit swap (Deadline:Sewing Summit)
3. pouch #1 and #2 for me for Sewing Summit (project bags) (Deadline: Sewing Summit)
4. Travel tool case for Sewing Summit (Deadline: Sewing Summit)
5. Finish green skirt embellishment and hemming (deadline Christmas)
6. Tula skirt (Deadline:Sewing summit)
7. Spider skirt (deadline: Sewing Summit)
8. Paper pieced cushion for the Travellin' Pic
9. quilt for my aunt (My aunt asked for a quilt like my dad's last Xmas. I haven't gotten far, as you can see.)
10. Converging Corners quilt (haven't touched this in a while, but I have a pregnant friend who needs a quilt by Thanksgiving. Deadline set.
11. quilt Sew Intertwined
12. Quilt Mod Pop
13. How Far will you go quilt (deadline: right after Christmas) (I'm behind 6 blocks, but I want to get the quilt done in time for the New Year. I LOVE this one.)
14. Mouthy Stitches swap (deadline: October, right after sewing summit)
15. Heal Circle Improv quilt (Deadline: Oct.)
(These are Nicke's blocks from xxquilt)
16. Malka quilt (I have blocks from my bee month)
17. journal covers (deadline: Christmas) I'm going to use these as a scrap buster. I have too many scraps, and I need some stocking stuffers.
18. Knit Cowl (deadline: Sewing Summit)
19. Weekender bag? (All the bits have been sitting for MONTHS) (deadline: in theory, Sewing Summit)
(I may make this version #2 and go for a quilt as you go variant)
20. Scrap Vomit (I'm tired of just petting the pieces)
21. coin frame purses (I'm waiting for frames) (Deadline: Christmas)
23. superhero EPP (deadline: Christmas)
Add to all this Sewing Summit projects, a whole bunch of blocks for the 4x5, the boo bee, Running with Scissors bee, the Heal Circle and others...