I FINALLY feel like I'm getting my sewing mojo back.
In fact, I wish I could stay up all night and sew.
Here are some blocks I finished this week:
For the Boo Bee:
For Running with Scissors (I'm stalled on Oct's paper pieced block):
For Hurricane Sandy quilts:
Now for my 100 Day Hustle update.
My list, it was/is insane. I know.
The ones in red are done!
1. Finish my half dozen ipad sleeves for Remember September
2. Medallion Quilt
3. Hexy MF (currently stalled out)
4. pouch for Sewing Summit swap
5. pouch for me for Sewing Summit (project bag)
6. Travel tool case for Sewing Summit
7. Finish green skirt embellishment and hemming
8. Tula skirt
9. Spider skirt
10. Paper pieced cushion for the Travellin' Pic--in progress
11. quilt for my aunt
12. coaster set
13. Converging Corners quilt
14. Ghastlies quilt for B.
15. Postage stamp quilt--planning on quilting it Sunday!
16. quilt Sew Intertwined
17. Quilt Mod Pop--pin basted
18. How Far will you go quilt--still behind, but trying to catch up
19. Mouthy Stitches swap
20. 4x5 blocks
21. various and sundry bee blocks--gotten a bunch done, but still have some more for Nov.
22. Heal Circle Improv quilt--getting basted, and quilted tomorrow!
23. Wonky Stars (aka the Condiment Quilt)
24. Malka quilt
25. journal covers
26. Knit Cowl
27. Weekender bag?
28. Scrap Vomit
29. pincushions for swap
30. coin purses
Sorry this isn't uber pic heavy...but I want to keep sewing tonight.