Engagement officially celebrated!
Shopping! (munki munki pjs purchased)
I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.
Here's the update on my UFO list:
3. The Across the Sea boy quilt...not touched yet.
4. Rockin Robin...bits chosen. I still have to piece some of the back and repress the top, adding borders to it.
5. My 241 Noodlehead bag...planning on cutting out pieces tomorrow for 2 different ones.
6. Random square quilt...I have to dig out 9 more squares. This one is going to be small, probably 36x42 for Project Linus.
7. My long overdue Dead Simple QAL cross quilt. Sammiched. I have to get the right variegated thread to quilt it. Quilting it tomorrow if the store is open.
8. My red, grey, & black bee block quilt (using blocks from my 3x6 rounds) I'm waiting on one more block to arrive to do the layout of this one. I've got the backing and the binding all chosen.
Other things that need doing:
2 Sew. Happy. Quilt blocks
Blocks 22 and 23 for the Skill Builder. I think I'm letting the applique one go.
Decide whether or not to add the bird to the Neutral or Not block
Mail Bee blocks to the UK
eyeballs for Cyclops hats