Sunday, January 1, 2012
Rhonda, over at Quilter in the Gap, is hosting a Finish-a-Long for 2012.
I'm joining in the fun.
UFOs I pledge to complete in the first quarter:
1. The Monkey Quilt...I started in a LONG time ago, it seems, but I haven't finished it.
As of right now, I have the top done, the back pieced but not trimmed. It needs
sammiching, quilting and binding.
2. The Pink Tile quilt...I've got the pieces for the top cut, but not sewn.
No idea what I'll use for the back yet.
3. The Across the Sea boy quilt...the back still needs cutting and piecing, etc.
4. Rockin Robin...the top is done, the back needs to be pieced..and it needs sammiching and quilting and binding.
5. My 241 Noodlehead bag...some of the pieces are cut, but that's it. I ended up postponing the sewing on it in order to finish some Xmas presents.
6. Random square quilt...it's a scrap busting project. I haven't gotten far.
7. My long overdue Dead Simple QAL cross quilt. I got as far as cutting the fabric into 6 in wide WOF strips...
8. My red, grey, & black bee block quilt (using blocks from my 3x6 rounds)
Projects that I hope to start and finish:
1. My. Sew. Happy. Quilt. QAL quilt
2. My For the Love of Solids swap item
3. Lap quilt for Aunt.
4. 2nd apron for The Pirate
5. Tangerine Tango Challenge
Whew...that's a lot. Add to that bee blocks from Neutral and Not, New Bee on the Block, 3x6, 4x5, Sew Bee Blissful, and possibly a few others...
I better get sewing!
Posted by Ella at 6:38 PM