Over here, I had listed eight projects to complete this quarter.
It was all part of Quilter in Gap's Finish A Long.
1. The Monkey Quilt.
2. The Pink Tile quilt.
3. The Across the Sea boy quilt.
4. Rockin Robin.
5. My 241 Noodlehead bag.
6. Random square quilt.
7. My long overdue Dead Simple QAL cross quilt.
8. My red, grey, & black bee block quilt (using blocks from my 3x6 rounds)
The ones that are done as of right this second:
1. The Monkey Quilt
2. The Pink Tile Quilt
4. Rockin Robin (my worst quilting to date)
5. 241 Noodlehead bag
7. Dead Simple cross quilt (This is the quilt that gets the most use in the house)
Status of the Rest:
3. Across the Sea boy quilt---untouched
6. Random square quilt--back pieced...may or may not get finished tomorrow
8. Red, Black, Grey bee quilt--I'm going to piece it tomorrow or Sat. Finally chose a layout.
It's not going to get done this quarter
Other Projects I did this Quarter:
Copious amounts of Bee blocks
For the Love of Solids swap item
Mug Rug Swap
Covert Robin swap
Stained QAL top
Pleated Box Pillow Sew Along (THANK YOU, Lindsay!)
Sew. Happy. Quilt. top
6 shopping bags for The Pirate
Mouthy Stitches swap