Honestly, I thought I'd get a lot more done, but I'm now on my 2nd round of antibiotics and still haven't kicked whatever is lingering.
Add to that a class play, admissions, and my parents coming to visit, and I guess I should be glad of what I actually got done.
My original list was posted here.
Here are my finishes and non-finishes:
1. Hexy MF--still need to applique and send it off to a long-armer. This round DEFINITELY.
2. Marcelle Medallion--little progress. I'm trying to get my first layer of borders on by this weekend.
3. Mad's quilt--done! I'll do a separate post on this one later.
4. Red/Purple quilt--I started quilting it. I may finish, but the ick is making me not feeling like wrestling with this one. It may roll over.
5. Tear Drop quilt--Haven't touched this one.
6. Hexy Diamonds--It got bigger, but it's still not done.
7. Converging Corners--Still sitting in a bag. Meh.
8. Retro Rubies--Thank the gods. Done.
9. Sidekick bag--still in pieces
10. Meridian #2--still in pieces
11. Economy Block--done! Love this one.
12. Feathers QAL--done! Backed this one in a fleece blanket. My go-to snooze quilt.
1. Red Collar--done!
2. Mardi Gras scarf--done!
3. Earthy Scarf--done!
4. Peacock mittens--untouched
5. Sherbet shawl--knitted a bit on, then stuffed it somewhere.
6. pink cinnabar and spice sweater--untouched
7. Central Park hoodie--untouched
8. stripey socks--untouched
9. Purpley scarf--done!
10. Fingerless gloves--done!
11. Tutti Frutti socks--untouched
12. Pastel shawl--untouched
13. leaf sock--untouched...can't find the pattern
14. Pinky Scarf--done!
15. green belt--need to get hardware still
16. Baby stripes--done!
17. Blue sweater--untouched
18. Icarus shawl--untouched...haven't found yarn I like yet
19. Yoda hat--worked on it, but didn't finish ears
20. cable scarf--untouched
21. black cardigan--untouched
22. socks scraps blanket--worked on. This will be an ongoing project
23. brown alpaca sweater--too lazy to sew it together.
So, 11/33. Not so bad, but I still have a LONG WAY to go.