So, my list continues. I'm expanding it to also include knitting projects. I have both a bin of knitting shame AND a drawer of knitting shame. They both need to be empty, sooner rather than later. If some of the knitting doesn't get done, it's getting frogged. Seriously. I stopped knitting regularly in the early 2000s after the invasion of the carpet beetles. (My cashmere yarn still lives in the freezer.)
The sewing/quilting list pretty much rolled over from 2013.
1. Hexy MF--I need to finish the applique on this one and get it sent off to a long armer.
2. Marcelle Medallion--I kind of petered out on this one. I love the fabrics and need to come back to this one.
3. Mad's quilt--There is a deadline on this one. I need to pick a layout.
4. Red/Purple quilt--layout in need of picking as well.
5. Tear Drop quilt--Ok, Shanna knows this one. It was the first bee I was ever in. I have yet to finish the layout and piece it. (The bee blocks are the colorway on the right.)
6. Hexy Diamonds--my hand sewing project. I need to add more and decide on a size. It's actually bigger than this pic now.
7. Converging Corners--One of my longer lived UFOs. I think it should be a baby quilt.
8. Retro rubies--ditto on this one.
9. Sidekick bag--I need to make me a bag again.
10. Meridian #2--Just didn't get this one in under the wire. I loved having my other one on my travels. Will use this one as practice matching stripes again.
11. Economy Block top...because I needed something new and shiny to add to the list.
12. Feathers QAL quilt...ditto.
Let me start off by saying that most of these go back to the early 2000s.
1. Red Collar--this one is in need of repairs. I think the moths got it before I even blocked it. I need to find a color match and repair it. It's made of gloriously soft alpaca. I think I can fix it.
2. Mardi Gras scarf--I have to find the pattern. I think this is only half the scarf.
3. Earthy Scarf--This one is mostly done. I think I have to finish and three needle bind off the two lengths. First, I need to find the pattern and see how to do that.
4. Peacock mittens. I started these a few years ago. (I know it was at least 2, probably more like 4 since it was another year I taught Ancient Greece.)
5. Sherbet shawl---Again, have to find the pattern. I don't think I was making this up as I go...
6. Pink Cinnabar and Spice sweater--this one has to be one of the older ones. The bits are done. I didn't (and still don't) know how to do the crocheted border. Will figure this one out using youtube!
7. Central Park Hoodie--one of my oldest UFOs. Not even sure what size I was making. May have to frog and start over.
8. Stripey sock---again, got to find pattern. (Noticing a trend here?) I have one sock done. Not sure if there is enough yarn left for a 2nd. Gonna try anyway.
9. Purpley scarf--I need a scarf. Smooshy.
10. Fingerless Gloves--one done, but missing its thumb.
11. TuttiFrutti socks--almost one done. Gotta find the pattern and make sock #2.
12. Pastel shawl...not sure what pattern I used for this one.
13. Leaf sock. I have one done. I have to find the yarn and the pattern to make sock #2.
14. Pinky scarf--yup, gotta find the pattern, too.
15. Green belt--have to find the hardware/buckle piece.
16. Baby stripes--I think it's mostly done, but it needs to be sewn and the neck needs to be finished.
17. Blue sweater--I think this was take #2.
18. Icarus shawl---sadly, this one would have been done, but I ran out of hand-dyed yarn. Um, yardage was NOT accurate. So I need to find something I like enough to make the bottom edge.
19. Yoda hat---started this one for a friend of the hub's little boy when he was born. He's um...four, I think, now.
20. Cable scarf---yeah, kept forgetting where I was.
21. Black cardigan--I think the bits, all but the belt, are done. Still not assembled.
22. Sock scraps blanket--started this to use up leftover sock yarn bits.
23. Brown alpaca sweater. All done but the assemblage and blocking.
Total number of current UFOs: 35
Sadly, I think there are still knitted projects lurking around the house. Sigh.
I'll link up when Katy posts the new linky!