Sunday, April 15, 2012

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet...

I just haven't had a lot of updating to do. I'm set for bee blocks until more fabric arrives. My May blocks are almost ready to be posted for Neutral and Not for May. I'm ready to sew on my Cosmic Burst/My Precious QAL, but I haven't yet.
I've fallen into the black hole of hand quilting. I'm hand quilting my Sew. Happy.
First, let me say that I'm not a stellar handquilter, but I couldn't find a good way to machine quilt it using straight lines. (I'm still stuck on what to do with my Stained.)
I have two small quilts I may or may not get to quilting today.
In the meantime, I REALLY want to get the hand quilting done.
Also on tap, a run to Hancock's because I need more Pellon for a project for The Intrepid Thread...

3 comments:

Annaliese said...

yay thanks for the update! I've been in the same position... Lots of doing, not so much blogging. And that's okay! Happy hand quilting! Looking forward to seeing it :)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh you are braver than me with the hand-quilting x

Cherie said...

I also have to jump on the hand quilting boat. My machine-Jano- hates quilting with a passion! =D