I committed heinous quilting today.
I spent a long time making a pieced back for the Rockin Robin.
It went wrong early as a project. (I had work off today.)
I tried to square it up, FAIL.
It was a trapezoid.
I pin basted and sweated. (It's unseasonably warm in GA today.)
I couldn't figure out how to quilt it, since the layout wasn't conducive to straight lining it.
I won't try to quilt anything bigger than a mini on my Janome.
I don't have walking foot that works with it.
I ended up with lots of folds and crinkles....and just BAD looking quilting.
Ah well, I think it's destined to be a car quilt.
I REALLY didn't know what I was doing when I made it...subpar fabric, crappy seam allowances.
I had a BLAST making it, but it wasn't done well.
It was one of my first quilts during the summer.
Anyway...I FINALLY got my Feb New Bee block done.
I also got one block down for the Do. Good. Stitches for March.
Tomorrow...cleaning and plugging away at the to do list.
Unless the quilt gets magically better after washing, I may not post a finished pic. It's THAT bad.
also..tests came back from the Dr. They think it was a heart misfire or a panic attack. No idea why. No history of either....but all the tests came back normal...so that's good at least.
Oh...and I got the go ahead to go to the Sewing Summit in Oct!!!!