Monday, April 8, 2019

Finish-A-Long Quarter One Finishes 2019



My lists are cray cray. 

This Quarter, life DEFINITELY got in the way, as did some low sewjo.
First, the class play took a lot out of me this year.
I didn't get pics, but I knitted animal hats.  I altered dresses.
I made bad armor from silver tablecloths.
So, yeah...I was pretty tired of being crafty around Valentine's.
Then...I pulled my back.  So the idea of basting the many quilt tops I had done wasn't going to happen.
Add to that this guy:

IMG_3494

He's had to have surgery.  He's recovering now.
So, the best laid plans...

Tops that are now done:

 1.  Milky Way Sampler, hosted by Blossom Heart Quilts  (top done and recipient chosen).

2.  You are Enough quilt.

3.  Lucky Spool Quilt

4.  AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 1, throw size

5.  AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 2, throw size

6.  Cross improv quilt

7.  Tulapalooza wonky stars

8.  Tulapalooza  Wildwood

9.  Tulapalooza Rocky Mountain Puzzle

10.  Serenity Circle 4x6




Actual Finishes:

1.  Foxy baby quilt

IMG_3501


2. Single girl quilt

IMG_3503


Yup.  Two.  I did a bunch of costume stuff, but I didn't document any of it.  I just wanted it done.  On the upside, I have now pin basted 8 quilts...so next quarter should improve significantly.

Hope your list went better than mine.







1 comment:

SewLittleToSay said...

I spotted your Foxy quilt on the Finish-a-long link up - it is so sweet. I might be tempted to try something similar, but with a cat as we all know how cats like to sit on quilts.