Saturday, January 6, 2018

Finish-A-Long Quarter 1 2018




These are my Quarter One Goals!!!!
Much of this list is rolling over from 2017.  I've got a few new additions that I'm super excited about!
I've got some really oldies I need to clear out.  I've run out of project boxes.  Ahem.




Sewing


Needs quilting
1.  Violet Craft's Lion quilt (SLOWLY hand quilting)
Violet Craft lion


2.  Tula sampler block quilt, version 1 (top and back done)  Got batting.  Need to start.
Tula sampler


3.  Smorgasboard quilt (still hand quilting)
Smorgasboard quilt


4.  Project 48 quilt (basted, unquilted)
Project 48 quilt


5.  Libs Elliott Embrace the Chaos
embrace the chaos


6.  Meadow mini quilt
frog block


7.  Garden Gate
IMG_0355


8.  Quicker by the Dozen
IMG_0374




Just needs binding

9.  Tula Butterfly Quilt
tula butterfly


10. Meadow quilt
Meadow


11. baby quilt
baby quilt


12. Peru mini for me!

Peru mini for me!




Top done

13.  Nessie quilt
Nessie



14.  Round robin Improv
IMG_7467


15.  Milky Way Sampler, hosted by Blossom Heart Quilts
Milky Way quilt


16. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 1, mini size


17.  Summer Solstice quilt (top pieced)
Solstice


18.  Chocolatier BOM, hosted by Gen X quilters
Chocolatier


19. Urbanologie BOM, hosted by The Intrepid Thread
Urbanologie quilt



Ongoing WIP

20. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 1, throw size



21.  AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 2, throw size



22.  Tula Sampler, V.2 Cotton and Steel
Tula block 1


23.  Small World
Small World


24.  Sushi Washi
sushi washi


25.  Octopus top
octopus top


26.  Cross Quilt improv
cross quilt start


27.  Patchwork City quilt
Patchwork city


28.  Sprout mini quilt  (Patchwork from Scrap class)
scraps


29. Lawn tunic
lawn tunic


30.  Purple improv
improv baby


31.  HST play
HSTs


32.  Single Girl quilt
freewheeling single girl


33.  Galaxy dress/washi
galaxy dress


34.  Wrap sweater
pavlova


35.  Itty Bitty Broken star quilt
broken lonestar


36.  Tear Drop quilt
IMG_9613


37.  Dr who shoes (need to resew one and elastic both)
dr who shoes


38.  Love scrap quilt
Love scrap quiltLove block


39.  Tula The Hood quilt (This one is my #quilttheweightoff quilt project)..It's, um, stalled, pending some much needed weight loss.
house quilt


40.  Aviatrix
Aviatrix


41.  Log Cabin quilt  (no pic because I have to hunt it up)


42.  Green Tea and Sweet Beans
IMG_0363


43.  Delilah BOM
Delilah


44.  Squircle quilt
squircle


45.  Girl Next Door quilt
in the neighborhood quilt


46.  Libs Elliott  The Weight of Love quilt
IMG_0466

47.  Cactus quilt
cactus quilt


48.  Athena the Octopus quilt
Athena octo


49.  Forest Fancy quilt
fancy forest


50.  Art student tote
Art tote


51.  Cotton Ball quilt  (designed at Sisters)...kind of a secret...hoping to release a pattern


52.  Serenity Circle quilt (blocks from winter 2017)
Serenity Dec


53.  Vinyl zipper pouches
vinyl pouches


54.  Hesperides pillow  (started at Sisters)
IMG_0294 (1)


55.  Project Linus quilt
economy blocks


56.  Glitter quilt (using the scrap pile)


57.  Pool Tote 1 (I cut it out intending it to be a Christmas present and then fizzled)
pool tote 1


58.  Epic Halloween quilt
Halloween quilt


59.  fairy/butterfly for MIL (it's been sandwiched, waiting to do reverse applique)
jersey quilt


60.  Triforce Throw
triforce



61.  Skater dress
skater dress


62.  Serenity 2
Serenity 2


63.  Fussy Cut Sampler



64.  Dog bed


65.  Skillbuilder quilt (with FMQ practice)


66.  Hospice quilt 1



Knitting

1.  manticore socks
Manticore socks


2.  Peacock mittens  (still on mitten #1)
Peacock mittens


3.  Scrap blanket
scrap blanket

4.  slip stitch socks
slipped stitch sock

5.  Katniss Socks
Katniss socks




Bucket List for 2018  (NOT INTENDED FOR THIS QUARTER'S FAL LIST, but the ADHD might kick in)

1.  Tula Tumbler quilt
Tula tumbler quilt



2.  Sujata Shah's Organized Chaos
Organized Chaos


3.  Sloth quilt
Sloth quilt


4.  Tula Future Garden quilt
Tula Future Flower garden


5.  Steampunk (I have one block cut)
Steampunk!


6.  Tree quilt
tree quilt


7.  Fish quilt
fish quilt


8.  Unicorn Quilt
Unicorn quilt


9.  Desert Forest critters
Desert Critters


10.  Gnome quilt
gnome quilt

11 comments:

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

I see I am in good company. Too scared to list too many projects on my post this time. I hope you can make a dent in your list and inspire me to do more.

SarahZ said...

Your list makes my head spin!!! You go girl!!!

CapitolaQuilter said...

Your goals always inspire and exhaust me! This year I got myself The Quilter's Planner so I want to itemize my projects and making a visual reference like you've done based on the stages they are in would be helpful. Thanks for hosting again for 2018.

Mad about Craft said...

Me thinks you may need a couple of quarters to get through that lot! Good luck!

Sew of Course said...

And now to decide which of these to start on... there should be a few that will finish soon!

Megan said...

Wow, that's a long list! More power to you!!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

I love looking at your projects, it makes me feel better about how many I have on the go (and having fewer than you, for some reason). You have some very pretty quilts and projects on the go, have a great quarter!

Katie said...

your 66 in progress projects really makes me feel better about my total list of 40

ali said...

Love the diversity amongst your UFO’s.

Marci Girl said...

You have so many amazing projects going on and it always amazes me at how many you actually do get done, it's fantastic! Thanks again for hosting this year and linking up with the FAL.

Lynette said...

You're a woman after my own heart. Having a lot of projects is terrific, as you can choose to suit your mood! The Tula Pink frog in the orange peel cross is SUPER COOL :) [Do you know about the 18 in 2018 UFO linkups? You might like them, as they're always open so we can post as we accomplish something - great for added motivation.]