Thursday, September 28, 2017
Finish-A-Long Q3: What I Actually Finished
Well, not surprisingly, my list remains long. My finishes, four, are kind of sad by my standards. To be fair, I had sprained my thumb, which took FOREVER to start healing. I've been trying to unearth the guest bedroom which became a fabric and suitcase dumping ground this summer. Also, I didn't stop myself from starting some new things. I didn't expect to do the Tula quilt and just got a bit carried away. I've had to pick and choose what got sent out to be long armed because I couldn't quilt with the thumb. So....yeah. Also, I'm missing pictures and am just too tired to deal. I'm a full body hive right now. Spent a night at the ER because of an allergic reaction.
Sewing: Progress and Finishes
1. Violet Craft's Lion quilt (slowly hand quilting it)
2. Milky Way Sampler, hosted by Blossom Heart Quilts (top pieced)
3. Do.Good.Quilt, Serenity Circle, April Quilt (top pieced)
4. Test Tank for Katie (cut) completed, but not by me...
5. Arrow skirt FINISHED
6. Triangle skirt FINISHED
7. Long Time Gone QAL (at long armer)
8. Summer Solstice quilt (top pieced)
9. quicker by dozen quilt (top pieced)
10. Word quilt FINISHED
11. Vinyl zipper pouches FINISHED AND GIFTED
12. Tula Butterfly Quilt (at long armer)
The next list will, of course, be insane as it includes holiday gifts among new things I've started.
I'll have a batch coming back from long armers that need to be bound....and I'm prioritizing some hospice quilts before the holidays hit.
Posted by Ella at 8:18 PM