I'm not ready to change my ways. I'm still going to make a crazy long list. I've got projects to clear, a play to direct/costume, and tons of new ideas floating around my head.
That said, I have other goals this year. I need to remove some clutter, drop some poundage, and read more. So, no pressure to finish the list. I have a few projects for which this is the last list they'll be on. They will either clear or move on to someone else's list.
1. Peacock Costumes--These are for the class play. I need to make 2 sets of wings.
2. Hedwig Costume (also for the play. I'm felt feathering a shirt.)
3. Pageant Sashes (8)--Ugh. EIGHT.
4. Hexy Diamond quilt--This is getting done this quarter. I'm kind of tired of it and want to work on other hand sewing projects.
5. Small World QAL-This is one of the hand sewing projects on which I want to work.
6. Patchwork City--Carving away at this one slowly.
7. Zelda quilt--this is actually near the top of my list. I have to finish it by my anniversary.
8. #droidqal (Boba Fett version)
9. Epic Sampler quilt--I have Nov's blocks done and fell behind.
10. Red/Purple quilt--These have been sitting in a box. I think this will be a "to be donated" quilt.
11. Mineral block quilt--I'm still waiting on blocks.
12. Serenity Circle quilt...I'm heading a new do.good stitches circle. My first one is going to be a churn dash in low volume background/bright churn.
13. Aviatrix quilt--Still picking out fabrics.
14. Meadow quilt--Taking a class with Lizzy in March!!!!
15. Castle Wall piece--Think this is going to be a mini.
16. Esme blouse--I want to sew clothes!
17. Doctor Who sampler--This needs to be done for my room.
18. Tangential--Ok...I have a huge box of HSTs that I need to face.
19. Cross quilt--I need to rig a wall to play with this one more.
20. Steampunk--future hand sewing?
21. Green tea and sweet beans--started this one but want to finish Small World first.
22. Itty Bitty Broken Star--Needs to get done and move out of my pile.
23. Starbright 2--ditto
24. Cactus tunic--Again, clothes!
25. Daisy dress--ditto
26. batik dress--ditto
27. Carolyn Friedlander Collections quilt--LURV her designs.
28. Mystery Medallion with Karie--I think this one will maybe be a mini.
29. Bespoke dress--going to be my first Washi
30. Tear Drop quilt-- I have grand ideas...just not great FMQ abilities.
31. pincushion ring (not my idea. Found a tutorial here. Jen Kingwell mentioned it in her class.)
32. Medallion quilt--thinking of scrap busting on this one
33. pincushions--my go to scrap busting project
34. Postage Stamp quilt--ditto
35. Economy Block, Project Linus quilt (picture stolen from Karma Willow Designs)
36. AMH improv mini
37. flannel pj pants
38. knitting bag/pouch
39. Moda Building Blocks quilt (it was custom quilted and just needs to be trimmed and bound)
40. Who tank #1
41. Who tank #2
42. Something Hitchhiker's Guide themed for an anniversary
1. Pennant scarf (My mom picked this one out. I ordered the yarn for her while I was home for Christmas.)
2. Alluvial Plains Shawl
3. The Doodler (Muppet version)
4. Gradient Shawl (going to use my #getyouryarnwishesgranted awesome yarn)
5. Bowties are Cool MKAL shawl--Waiting for my yarn! (Same order as Mom's)
6. Possum hat
7. Stag hat
8. Wolf hat
9. Reyna shawl
10. Jan mystery socks
11. Feb mystery socks
12. March mystery socks
13. Manticore socks (One is on my needles but I left my pattern and notes at my parents.)
14. Peacock mittens
15. New scrap blanket
16. Flesh and Stone socks
17. rose city rollers
18. felted shawl
19. reverse psych shawl
20. Dalek dog sweater
21. Exploration Station Shawl (waiting on yarn)
22. my doodler, version 1.0
23. Katniss socks
24. Raven swirl socks
25. Fraggle squiggle socks
Some of these will HAVE to get done this quarter as they are for my class play. I hope to knock out at least three of the quilts. The reality is, I'm sure at least three more projects will strike me. Sigh. ADHD, that's me. Did I mention that I also want to read more this year?