Sunday, May 3, 2015

FAL finishes so far....

I've been plugging away.

First there was my spring break Staycation (which honestly involved a lot of napping and faffing around).

Then there was Stash Bash.  I actually didn't finish much there due to bad planning on my part.

That said, here are my finishes so far:

Knitting bags:

knitting bags

 Stash Bash Secret Swap:

bee bagpart of Stash Bash present

Betsy bag:

Betsy Bag

 Monster Pouches:

Monster pouches

#nerdscraftitbetter swap:

#nerdscraftitbetterswap


1 Hour basket:

1 hour basket


Heal Circle Knee high quilt:

knee high Heal Quilt

Hazel quilt:

Hazel quilt

 Plastic Bag Dispenser:

plastic bag dispenser


In progress:

Catvent (cotton and steel):
catvent top

Starbright 2:
Starbright progress

 Hazel pillow:
hazel top

 Death Star mini:
pics a secret still


Done, but still needs pics:

Guild challenge swap
Age of Brass and Steam 1
Age of Brass and Steam 2
Halloween Donut quilt


1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Great finishes Ella - I made one of those plastic bag holders a few years ago and they are so handy!
*Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.*