Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Bunch of finishes....

If you follow me regularly, you might notice that I keep a tally running on the bar on the right with my Finish Along list.  I've been ticking off the ones that I get done, mostly do I can keep track of how many I still have left to go.

Currently in progress:
Starbright 1
Donut quilt top
Star Wars items

I hope to have these mostly done by Monday.

Here's what I've been up to in Oct.  (I had two days off of work in there.)

Towels for me:

towels for me

Towels for Mom/dad

towels for mom and dad

Towels for Bro:

towels for brother

Towels for Trollop:

towels for Trollop

Towels for Inlaws:

towels for inlaws
I decided I'm using the scraps from that project to make a pot holder or two for each set.


Liberated Triangles quilt:

Liberated triangle quilt

Heal Quilt:

Heal quilt

Indian Blanket:

Indian Blanket quilt

Emerged:

Emerge quilt

Dog bed:


dog bed

#igmini:


mini

I'm trying to maintain my mojo for Nov.  It's slightly harder with parent conferences.  12 projects down!

2 comments:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

I love your Indian Blanket.. great mix of colours! Linda

Jasmine said...

Such fun projects. I love the liberated triangles.