Last night I got distracted from making the boxy bag and finished a really *cough* ugly *cough* table runner from Quilt Guild blocks.
It was weird and wouldn't lay flat. So I washed it. It's still not gorgeous, but it is, at least, mostly flat now.
Even Kraken can't believe I made this.
I hurt my back quilting the crap out of this.
So, I finished three things this weekend.
Lawn #1 (from Happy Zombie's Lawn Chair quilt pattern over at the Moda Bakeshop).
I really like the Farmer's Wife block runner:
I picked out my fabrics for the Camp Thimble quilt. Tomorrow the embroidery bits of it begin!
I've also started on my Hexy MF...which I already know I'm modifying.
I'm using this:
and I'm doing the Soda Pop QAL with bits of this stack:
Gonna call it Raspberry Beret.
This should clear out 2 stacks. But I still need to stash bust in a MAJOR way.
*cough* especially since my bday is in August and I'm pining after the new Lotta, Chicopee, and Tula's new line. (not in that order...I'm DYING for the Tula).
I'm linking up to Pat Sloan's UFO bust,