Monday, December 5, 2011

Wrapping up Nov. Also, proud.

I finished up a LOT of work in Nov.
mosaic96add687961090f341bd6c2f1f42b8fa4a9cc137

I am also kind of proud today...
Even though I didn't get a callback, I auditioned for a play today.
I haven't done that for years.
I have to say, I do kind of wish I had gotten at least a callback, but I am proud I at least took the risk of trying.
It's been years since I've auditioned.
I'm not sure I'll be doing it again any time soon, but at least I tried.
God, it was terrifying.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you didn't receive the callback, but kudos to ya for trying! I love all your wonky stars you've made! I can't wait to receive my package from you.

Lynne said...

Good on you! At least you gave it a go!

Jacey said...

You have been ca-razy busy! It's too bad you didn't get a callback. It really is worth something that you tried, though! Maybe next time will be better.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Good on you for giving it a go - next time honey xxx

Sharon said...

I'm visiting you from Lily's Quilts. Just signed up in her two links.
You have been very busy - lovely quilts under way and play auditioning! Way to go!

Sarah said...

Love your white quilt with the stars...classy!

RenoRx (Watch Meesh Run) said...

Found you on Lily's Quilts. Love your stars, the colors are lovely. Also wanted to give you kudos for auditioning, it is tough to put yourself out there :o) Go You!!!

Norine @ Five Baht Elephant said...

You have done a lot of work! Congrats on putting yourself out there too.