Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've been killing time...

waiting to get the call from the vet to get the doggie.
He had to get teeth pulled (and the rest cleaned).
*sad face*
I have his bed prepped with a fuzzy towel. He's going to be on pain meds.
I finished my 3x6 bee blocks. I hope my hive mates like them.
3x6 Greek cross

I really like this square. I'm pondering using it for my Sew Bee Blissful crew in November. We'll see.
I got freezer paper to make a label for the pillow for my swapmate. Gonna try to finish that up and wrap prettily and pack up that parcel to go out next week.

Left to do:
my July Modern block of the month (pieces cut out)
my test block for the August Sew Bee Blissful block (still waiting on fabric from the UK, fabric cut)
decide on a design for the For the Love of Solid swap...i keep waffling on the project in general. Pillow? Wall hanging? Something else entirely?
mom's quilt (sew the freaking borders that are ALREADY cut out)
assemble the pieces (not rows yet) of the prayer flag quilt

Hrm...I'm feeling slow because of the rain...

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I am inspired to try that block for myself - thank you!