Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Three down!

I set as a personal goal to make at least 12 Project Linus quilts this year.

I just finished three, binding and all.

First up, my Lovely Finish for Feb...the monster quilt.

Monster quilt

Then I got into making strings over the weekend.  My scrap bag is now half full.  Still need to make some more to clear it out.  But, I took the ones I finished and made them into a baby quilt.
String block quilt

Finally, I took my leftover skill builder blocks and made a baby quilt.
Rainbow skillbuilder

I still have work to do on the Pink/Grey quilt, but that one isn't going to Project Linus.

I've got a few more to tackle from my FAL list before I deliver them to Project Linus.  My hope is to get at least 6 done by the end of March.  So far, my FAL stats are 13/33.  I'm hoping to get 2 more done this week.  Not too shabby.

Today, I got a massage.  Deep tissue/sports.  Gonna have bruises tomorrow....but it will be back to the chiro as well.  My shoulders were all jacked up.

5 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Bionic woman!

Katy Cameron said...

Yay for getting back on the wagon again! Hope you're not too sore today!

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Wowzers.. you just rock!

Michele said...

Really nice. Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

Usually, the best time to expect free time on Xbox Live is when there is a gaming event taking place (such as the launching of a new game).
Before you log onto Facebook to change your status to something about how you got reamed by Microsoft on Christmas,
you need to visit and give our Godsend of a generator a click
and get your free xbox live
codes. Whatever it may be, it's definitely working right now, so if you want to take advantage of it, now is the time.
My site: free xbox live