Well, I started with an insane list. I didn't get as much done as I hoped, due to a massively fleeing sewjo midstream.
A chunk will rollover into 2016. I had a blast knitting and am going to make an effort to roll that into my regular rotation. I had another epiphany that I really am not going to do the Socks that Rock patterns I had on my FAL list. I just don't like them. They don't seem like fun. I'm going to use up the yarn on something else in 2016...maybe shawls (my new love) or someone else's sock patterns. I signed up for yarnyenta's Knit from Stash sock club again.
My original list for the FAL was posted here.
Here's how I did, what is getting frogged/rolling over will show up in the list for 2016.
1. #schnitzel&boo mini swap quilt--done!
2. secret swap items for mini Stash Bash-done!
3. nautical secret sewing-Done!
4. Moda Modern building blocks quilt...it still needs to be bound.
5. Cushion cut quilt- done and gifted!
6. skull top-Done!
7. Castle Wall mini--haven't done anything with it
8. Zelda quilt (I'm a bad wife. I have all the supplies and was supposed to make this one for Christmas.)
9. Aviatrix quilt (going to do a scrap fabulous version)--haven't done anything with it
10. Tear Drop quilt--got as far as layout ideas
11. Raspberry Kiss cat lady quilt-Done!
12. Small world QAL--got one section almost done!
13. catnap top-Done!
14. hexy top-Done!
15. peacock top-Done!
16. daisy dress-cut pieces
17. Molly market tote-done!
18. luna moth mini--done! Living in my guest room.
19. Catvent (Lizzy version)-Done!
20. Hexy Diamond-haven't touched it
21. Turquoise/purple dress--nope
22. Carolyn Friedlander collection quilt-SO wanted to work on this one. Have to finish other handsewing work first.
23. pink/turquoise mod dress-nope
24. purple batik dress-nope
25. thread catchers--I stole this pic from my secret sister.
26. silk top-nope
27. burgundy top-nope
28. Esme blouse-nope
29. Steampunk quilt-nope
30. Meridian 2-nope
32. Doctor Who sampler-nope
33. Patchwork City-started
34. Cross quilt-nope
35. Itty Bitty Broken Star-nope
36. Modern Medallion-nope
37. AMH improv--no reason I haven't finished this, but I haven't.
38. Flannel pj pants--ditto
39. Mystery Medallion quilt with Karie--I may make this one into a mini next quarter.
40. Starbright 2--brought it to the mini Stash Bash with me and haven't pulled it out.
41. navy/gold top-Done!
42. burgundy batik dress-nope
43. bespoke dress-I'm thinking this will be a washi next round.
44. Green Tea and Sweet Beans sampler...started
45. Epic Sampler BOM quilt...completed Nov's block. I am now behind.
46. sugar skull stripe top-Done!
47. Backgammon top--nope
48. Cactus tunic--nope
49. pincushion swap for Guild--finished but I forgot to take a picture.
50. Alison Glass batik top-Done!
51. Melody Miller top--nope
52. #droidquiltalong (It's hosted by two lovely ladies from Guild.)--nope
1. Socks scraps blanket--YAY!!! Done!
2. Felted shawl-nope
3. Supernatural KAL shawl-Done!
4. Cherry Blossom socks-nope
5. Flesh and Stone socks-nope
6. Scary sock KAL 1-Done!
7. Rimmon anklets-nope
8. rose city rollers-DONE!
9. Amelie's wallpaper socks-nope
10. Edisonade socks-nope
11. Katniss socks-messed up one foot and haven't frogged it yet
12. Ariadne sweater-nope
13. peacock mittens-nope
14. reverse psych 2-nope
15. Rogue roses socks-nope
16. queen of beads socks-nope
17. fraggle squiggle socks-nope
18. Knetted socks-nope
19. Raven swirl socks-nope
20. socks for mom-Done!
21. Alluvial shawl-working on it
22. random shawl-finished a doodler for my mom
23. rose city rollers-done!
24. October mystery socks-nope
25. November mystery socks-nope
26. December mystery socks-nope
27. Chevron glass socks-nope
28. Talia's school socks-nope
29. Scary sock KAL 2-cast on sock #1
30. Either or Neither shawl-done!!
31. extra socks--nope
24 documented finishes! (25 actual finishes)
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
I set as my December goal quilting and finishing the Cushion Cut quilt.
It is done and has been gifted!
I have a long list coming up for the first quarter of 2016. I've rediscovered my love of knitting. I need to sew regularly. I have some oldies to clear out! I think one of them may be my Jan goal.
Posted by Ella at 3:28 PM