Whelp. I feel like I'm just adding new stuff to the pile and not finishing the old stuff I need to.
started blogged here:
Here's what I actually finished.
1. Tote bags. (I didn't take pics and they went into our class auction.)
2. Alabama Chanin-ing my blue dress (done...but again, no pics)
3. Tulapalooza Jan quilt (wonky stars)
4. Tulapalooza Feb quilt (mystery)
4. Serenity Circle 4x6.
5. new knitting pouches
6. retirement quilt (on a deadline) Gifted...didn't get the camera phone out in time.
Pretty sad...and I'm off to Sisters to start more projects!
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Today I'm popping in for a quick reminder that the Quarter 2 link up for all your finishes closes on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 11 pm EST. So you still have a few more days to finish that project or two and link them up to be eligible for prizes. The link up can be found HERE or on any of the 2019 FAL hosts blogs.
A few reminders for linking up:
- Please only one finished project for each post that you link up, so that each finish can be an entry in the (random) prize draw.
- Please include a link to your original list in each post of your finishes (on Instagram the link is the unique tag #2019FALQ2yourname to be used in the Q2 list post, and in any Q2 finish post).
- Please visit some of the other participants and leave a friendly comment, we all love to get those!
Posted by Ella at 11:03 AM