Quarter 3 was kind of meh. I finished a lot of tops and came to the conclusion that I don't really love the quilting part....but...the problem is that I can't afford to long arm them all. Especially since many of them head to hospice. Then sent three off expecting to get them back before the end of last quarter and haven't gotten them back yet. Definitely in this quarter....or I'll be an angry mama bear.
I really need to update some of these pictures. Some of these are much farther along.
I need to piece a ton of backs this quarter. I have a lot fo tops complete but haven't bothered making backs. I need to just spend one weekend knocking those out.
1. Rosalie Dace's class Kuba-inspired quilt
2. Tula Nova All-Star quilt (one medallion left to attach, then basting onto to background, quilting, etc.)
3. Tula Nova Frida/sugar skull quilt
4. Tara Faughnan purple triangle quilt (the top is actually done)
5. Tara Faughnan turquoise triangle quilt
6. Sarah Bond's pickle dish quilt
7. Landscape quilt (this is a mini from 2 Sisters ago)
8. Curve quilt from class with Jen Carlton-Bailey, quilt 1--the top is actually done
9. Curve quilt from class with Jen Carlton Bailey, quilt 2--this top is also done
10. Red, black, white, and coral improv quilt
11. Tula Christmas quilt (July)--this top is done
12. Tula cross quilt (August)--this top is done
13. Tula September Dos Cuadrados quilt--this top is done
14. Evie Twist quilt (this one was the class example, NOT MINE)--my top is done now
15. Green Tea and Sweet Beans (need to do applique borders)
16. Dear Jen quilt
17. Hidden Agenda quilt
18. Tula October quilt--it's hearts and mostly done now. I'm going to make it into a pillow
19. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 1, top is now basted
20. AMQG BOM (designed by me!!!!), version 2, top is now basted
21. Small World. I REALLY want to finish this one this year---um...if I can find what I started....
22. Cross Quilt improv. top is now finished
23. You are Enough quilt. Top is now done. It's one of the ones in limbo at the long-armer.
24. Tula November quilt--it's an economy block quilt
25. Hesperides pillow (started at Sisters 3 years ago)
26. Joe Cunningham improv quilt, basted
27. Tulapalooza March quilt (jellyfish)....quilting still needs to be finished
28. Tulapalooza April quilt (Sweet Tea)..it's in limbo at the long armer.
29. Tulapalooza June quilt Cobblestones..ditto
30. badass quilt
31. Golden Days, Mostly done save one border.
32. Do. Good. Stitches Jewel Box quilt--top is done now.
33. Violet Craft's Lion quilt (SLOWLY hand quilting...like GLACIER paced)
34. Garden Gate (partially quilted) I hate the first part I did and am trying to decide if I really just wanted a mix of hand and machine quilting rather than ripping out the first part of what I did.
35. Round robin Improv. The top has been done for A LONG time. I'm just not feeling like my quilting skills are up to doing this one justice.
36. Milky Way Sampler, top is pin-basted. Thinking of hand quilting it.
37. Tula sampler block quilt, top done
38. Lindon Top
39. Funnel neck top
40. Fussy Cut Sampler--top done
41. Tula Sampler, V.2 Cotton and Steel
42. Sushi Washi
43. Octopus top
44. Patchwork City quilt (Honestly, it's still in a bin. I've gotten frustrated with it every time I've pulled it out.) Feeling meh about this one. Might make the blocks into pouches instead.
45. Lawn tunic
46. Frida Dress
47. Galaxy dress/washi
48. Wrap sweater
49. Itty Bitty Broken star quilt
50. Tear Drop quilt
51. Dr who shoes (need to resew one and elastic both)
52. Love scrap quilt
53. Tula The Hood quilt (This one was my #quilttheweightoff quilt project)..It, um, stalled, pending some much needed weight loss. I think it's just going to be my scrap buster
55. Squircle quilt
56. Athena the Octopus quilt
57. Forest Fancy quilt
58. Art student tote
59. Cotton Ball quilt (designed at Sisters)...kind of a secret...hoping to release a pattern
60. Project Linus quilt- top complete!
61. Glitter quilt (using the scrap pile)
62. Pool Tote 1 (I cut it out intending it to be a Christmas present and then fizzled)
63. Epic Halloween quilt
64. fairy/butterfly for MIL (it's been sandwiched, waiting to do reverse applique)
65. Skater dress
66. Skillbuilder quilt (with FMQ practice)
67. Rosalie Dace word quilt
68. Cristy Fincher Almond Butter
69. Baker's Dozen quilt
70. Tula December quilt (village)
Realistically, nothing much is going to happen here. I need to get my booty in gear and knock out some quilts.
1. manticore socks
2. Scrap blanket
Bucket List for 2019 (NOT INTENDED FOR THIS QUARTER'S FAL LIST, but the ADHD might kick in)
1. Tula Tumbler quilt
2. Sujata Shah's Organized Chaos
3. Sloth quilt
4. Tula Future Garden quilt
5. Steampunk (I have one block cut)
6. Tree quilt
7. Fish quilt
8. Unicorn Quilt
9. Desert Forest critters