Since I seem to be a list queen, (I am not OCD, no, no), I figured, what's one more list?!
Here's my book list (and I'll give progress updates each month).
1. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
3. Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks
4. We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed with our families by Philip Gourevitch
5. Genius Squad by Catherine Jinks
6. She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
7. Cane by Jean Toomer
8. American Lion by Jon Meacham
9. Reservation Blues by Sherman Alexie
10. My Name is Red by Orhan Pamuk
I'm only starting with 10. I'll keep adding groups of 10 as I get close to finishing a batch. I feel like I haven't been reading enough. I need to remedy that...and clear books as part of the clutter clearing....