1. Hexy MF--This one needs to get done and sent off to be long-armed.
2. Marcelle Medallion--I kind of petered out on this. I want to at least add some more layers this quarter.
3. Tear Drop quilt--Have to figure out a plan for this one...and probably send it off to be long-armed as well.
4. Hexy Diamonds--ticking away at this one. I'm slower at EPP than I think I should be.
5. Converging corners--it either gets done this quarter or pitched.
6. Sidekick bag--mama needs a summer bag!
7. Meridian #2--it's getting too warm to wear this. I'd like to have it ready for the fall.
8. Starlight #1--I have the backing...
9. Starlight #2..my April ALYOF goal. It's a gift.
10. Penny Patch--I have planned this one since Rachel posted the tutorial. On tap for Stash Bash.
11. Tube Quilt #2--Also a gift. With a deadline
12. Tula sampler--I have about half the blocks sorted. It's coming with me to Stash Bash.
13. Black/White and color quilt...needs more blocks. On tap for the 4x5 this session.
14. Needlebooks...on a deadline. Almost completed.
15. 5 metal clasp purses for C...making for my cousin-in-law to be's wedding party.
16. Gypsy Wife...so so need to do this one. Fabric and bits sorted for a while now.
17. Feathers #2...I have the paper pieces and fabric sorted. Coming with to Stash Bash.
18. Cluck Cluck Sew Squares and Stripes quilt (Geek version) Coming with to Stash Bash.
19. Stitched in Color bag..so, I intended to make this back when Rachel was teaching her Color class. It got shelved because of the class play.
20. Red/Purple quilt...I basted it. Started quilting it. Petered out with the ick.
In terms of knitting, I'd like to clear out the projects that just need sewing or one sock to finish.
1. Peacock mittens
2. Sherbet shawl
3. Pink cinnabar and spice sweater
4. Central Park hoodie
5. stripey sock
6. tutti frutti sock
7. pastel shawl
8. Leaf sock
9. green belt
10. blue sweater
11. icarus shawl
12. yoda hat
13. cable scarf
14. black cardigan
15. socks scraps blanket
16. brown alpaca sweater
So..um...yeah. That's 36. Not counting all the BOMs, Heal circle blocks, and running the 4x5 this session. Oh, and parent conferences. Hrm. I'm throwing it all at the wall and seeing what sticks.