First up, the quilt for my Aunt:
She requested batiks.
Then, the Mod Pop. It still needs washing, but it's hand quilted now.
I am doing a spinning stars block for my month in the Boo Bee:
My stash of Guising is going into this one, along with most of my Halloween stash...some from Sewing Summit.
I basted my How Far Will You Go QAL quilt. I am going to hand quilt it. But, I just couldn't do it today. The sewing on borders and basting took most of the day.
In other news.....
I won the Traveling Stash!
Here's a peek:
I haven't decided what I'm keeping and what I've putting in.
Would you like to win it?
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
Are you in? Want to play? Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. What do you see in the pictures of the stash that you'd like to swipe for your very own? Any ideas what you might do with it once you get it? I'd love to hear your ideas.
2. Followers, old and new, get a second entry. Just leave a separate comment telling me that you are.
3. For a third chance, blog, facebook or tweet about this giveaway, then leave a separate comment telling me that you have.